The combination of Super Lemon Haze and GG #4 produced Lemon Gorilla, a Sativa-dominant hybrid cannabis strain. Even though both strains are well-known for their intense psychoactive properties, Lemon Gorilla is said to be less potent than its parents.
The buds of this weed strain are curly, green, and emerald. Pistils are long and dark orange, and the buds are covered in a sticky layer of golden trichome hairs, which add yellow streaks. There are notes of fresh mint and lemon-citrus in the aroma of this strain. When smoked or vaped, spearmint, lemon, and sage are all present in the taste of Lemon Gorilla.
What are the effects of the Lemon Gorilla Strain on the mind and body?
LEMON GORILLA has less than 20% THC content, and customers have reported a subtle euphoric high combined with some calming effects. Terpinolene, the most prominent terpene, has been shown to have sedative properties. In the opinion of some, this calming result is sufficient to reduce chronic pain and muscle spasms.
However, many users using budget ounces canada have also reported the smooth cerebral high to be stimulating and light enough to not interfere with their ability to concentrate. Although most users have felt that Lemon Gorilla’s psychotropic effects were not as strong as its parent strains, it may still be worth trying for people seeking gentler comfort from anxiety, sadness, cramps, and chronic muscle aches.
5 Reasons to Try the Lemon Gorilla Strain Now
The Lemon Gorilla strain is one of the most well-known cannabis varieties. It has a pleasant lemon flavour and a lemony fragrance. It is recognized for its stimulating properties, making it ideal for consumption throughout the day. The Lemon Gorilla strain gives you the following benefits:
- A cheerful and uplifting spirit.
- Enhanced levels of motivation and productivity.
- An improved concentration and thinking ability.
- Depression, tension, and anxiety are lessened.
- Muscle tension should be relieved.
The Best Uses of the Lemon Gorilla Weed Strain
This cannabis strain is known for its lemon flavour. Moreover, it is a potent medium that may be utilized in interesting ways to spice things up. If you’re looking to explore different types of marijuana, including edibles and vaping, this strain is perfect for you. The following are some possible applications for lemon gorilla weed:
- Enhancing the taste of food and beverages.
- Oils, tinctures, and topicals with cannabis-infused ingredients.
- Creating cannabis-infused baked goods, such as cookies or bars flavoured with lemon.
- You may smoke weed during or after a business meeting to boost your creativity.
- Smoking it when you’re writing a blog article can help you get more work done.
- Treat your plants to scented water with lemon flavouring. They’ll be able to develop and produce more blossoms as a result.
- Drink a cup of tea with it before going to sleep.
- Add honey, cinnamon, and lemon juice to make a delicious drink.
- If you’re suffering from anxiety or depression, you can also create a CBD-infused lemonade.
Conclusion & Key Takeaways
There is around 70% Sativa and 30% Indica in Lemon Gorilla. With a hint of lemon and herbs, this strain tastes minty. It has a citrus, sage, and fresh mint scent. The leaves are wavy, greenish, and emerald. When it comes to alleviating stress, 31% of respondents report that Lemon Gorilla does the work, 38% claim it helps with pain, and 31% report it helps with anxiety.