The imagination of human civilization is impossible without communication. It plays a crucial part in our day to day life. Internet is a smart way to communicate these days. The Internet helps us share information, data, videos, and many more things faster. Email is one of them to speak. Email is a secure way to sharing documents and information.
Today internet has many Email service providers. All have different features. Microsoft outlook is one of them. It is the product of Microsoft. There are 400 million users of Outlook. It provides many features. There is a significant majority of people who used this application for security purposes. Many experts believe that Outlook reduces the rate of cybercrimes.
Some of the attractive features are below
- Maintain Emails into Folders
- Email Templates
- Schedule Email Delivery
- Block Email from Specific sender
- Display Email as Conversation
What is the mean of [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]error, and why does it occur:
The main reason for the error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] is the lousy agreement of the SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) server. It can be occurs by installing the wrong versions. In most cases, an SMTP server problem occurs with the server authentication, username, password, or server IP address.
Tips and Tricks to resolve Error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]:
There are various methods to resolve this problem. Here we discuss some easiest and fastest working ways to solve this error. Here, we suggest first check all record settings.
Method 1: Fixing using Programs and Features Tab
Follow these steps to fix this error with the help of a Program and Feature by the auto-fix tool.
- Open Control Panel, then go to program and Feature.
- The first search for MS Office (Microsoft Office) under program and Feature, Select any relevant office application.
- After a new window, look at the top of the program, select the fix option, and follow the given guidelines on the screen.
- When this process is getting completed, restart Outlook.
After using this method, the error is still existed. Try the second method.
Method 2: Remove Cache and Cookies:
Cache and Cookies are significant. Cache and Cookies are a small piece of data, holds some information. Sometimes can create some problems . You have to clear these cookies and cache on a regular time basis so these file will not converted into junk files. These files cover some memory and decrease the speed of our system. These junk files also responsible to create error like Error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]. It is highly recommended to clear them from time to time.
Follow these steps to remove the Cacheand Cookies.
- Start MS Outlook.
- Press the (Windows key) + R.
- A dialog box will appear.
- Type: “%localappdata%\Microsoft\Outlook” in the dialog box and hit enter.
- Search the folder named RoamCache to see the cache files.
- Select all the files (Ctrl + A) and click on the Delete these all junk files.
Method 3: Check server prerequisite setting
- Go to the application.
- Open Outlook.
- Check record-setting.
- Select email Tab and go to record from Outlook.
- Click on Email account and select more settings.
- Open the web mail setting and click on the active server tab.
- Select ‘My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- Click OK and save the settings.
- Restart the Outlook.
Using this method, the error is not getting solved, move to the fourth one.
Method 4: Checking of Duplicate Accounts or Try to Delete Similar Accounts
Sometime Error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] occurs due to duplicate account in your outlook. Delete all duplicate account to resolve this error. After deleting all duplicate accounts, this error will be solved automatically. To remove the copy of the account, follow these steps.
- Open Menu from Outlook.
- Go to the record-setting and click on the mail tab.
- Select all duplicate accounts from the mail tab.
- Click on remove to remove all copied account.
- After completing this process, restart Outlook.
Method 5: Try to Change Server Port Number
After using these all methods, if you are not getting a positive result, don’t panic. Try to change the post number of the server. For this, you have to follow these steps.
- First, Open Outlook.
- Select the record and go to account setting.
- Select Email from the record-setting and click on your email account.
- The email account window will be open.
- Move to the more setting and here select the internet setting.
- Navigate to the advanced section to change the server port number.
- Here you can also change (if required)
Incoming server (POP3)
Outgoing server (SMTP)
Type of encrypted connection (SSL).
- Click on OK and restart Outlook.
Method 6: Check Antivirus Software Setting or Windows Firewall Setting on your System
Sometimes the windows firewall or antivirus, which is installed, prevents Microsoft Outlook from establishing a secure connection from the email client. To remove error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6], follow these steps to disable antivirus or windows firewall.
- Go to the start menu.
- Select setting from the list.
- Click on update and security.
- Navigate to windows security.
- Open windows security.
- Choose Virus and threat protection.
- Manage all settings (according to your requirement) or disable it.
If the Error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] is still occurring than try the method 6.
Method 7: Uninstall Outlook and Reinstall
This method should be the last after tried above all methods. You will require a fresh start with MS outlook. Now uninstall the application and reinstall it again. Follow these steps to uninstall the MS outlook from your system.
- Open control panel.
- Select Program and Features.
- Search for MS office 365.
- Double click on Microsoft office 365 to uninstall.
- Follow the instruction to get complete un-installation of office 365.
- After completing un-installation successfully, reinstall Microsoft Outlook.
- Create a new account and start sending Emails again.