Sarongs are one of the most versatile items of clothing ever invented. They’re long enough to wrap around your waist, short enough to wear as a skirt or dress, and come in just about any colour you could imagine. If you’re looking for a stylish way to wear your sarong, here are some ideas:
A sarong is more than just a beach cover-up. It can be worn with any swimsuit, no matter how many pieces it has. So if you’re looking for ways to style your sarong, here are some of the best options:
- Wear a bikini top with a sarong. This is the easiest way to wear your sarong as it requires no additional effort or preparation, but the results are still stunning!
- Wear a bikini bottom with a sarong. This option could be for you if you want something slightly sexier and more revealing! It’s also perfect if you want to create an illusion of having longer legs than others around you—the length of their bathing suits will be much shorter than yours, thanks to all those extra inches at the end!
- Wear a swimsuit top wrapped around a sarong like an infinity scarf. This look is great because it allows everyone else in line to feel inferior about themselves.
Sarongs are great because you can use them in so many ways. They come in various colours and patterns, matching almost any outfit you wear. Plus, they’re super easy to accessorise!
For example: If you want your sarong to look like a skirt, then wrap it around your waist and tie it in a knot at the back of your hip bones. This is perfect if you want something casual but still stylish—and hey, now you have an extra accessory for when all else fails!
The simplest way to style a sarong is to put it on as a top.
You can tie the fabric in a knot at your waist and wear it over any bottoms—pants, shorts, skirts—as long as they’re loose enough so that the sarongs fall neatly around your torso. You could also wrap it around your neck like a scarf and add some jewellery for extra flair. Or use it as an accessory by tying one end of the fabric at the front of your torso and then wrapping it around until you reach the other side of your body before tying it back into place!
Here are some ways to look stylish in a sarong
- Beach cover-up: This is the most obvious way to wear a sarong, but it’s also one of the most versatile. Sarongs come in all sizes and colours, so you can find one that matches your bathing suit or everyday outfit. You can also use one as an accessory by tying it around your waist while walking along the beach or poolside—it’ll make you look extra stylish!
- Skirt: A sarong makes for a great skirt when worn properly. To do so, tie the fabric around your waist with an attractive knot (there are plenty of tutorials online). Then pull each end of the material through opposite sides of the knot to create flounce pleats on either side of your hips.
- Top: If you’re looking for something more modest than going full-on mini dress, try tying up one end into a knot around your neck.
In summary, the best way to style a sarong is to keep it loose and free. The fabric is so lightweight that it can be worn over almost anything, from your favourite t-shirt to a button-down shirt or a plain tank top. You can also pair it with shorts for comfort all day long!