A BLDC Motor Design Course is about designing a controller for our BLDC motor. One can go through the design process of making this controller and give you the necessary information to complete your own design. The main goal of the BLDC motor design course is to provide you with all the knowledge needed to understand how BLDC motors function and how they are designed. You can design your power stage and create the complete controller package yourself. STM32 microcontrollers have been used, which Arduino Starter Kit uses, so an entirely separate board is not needed for this.
This is course is mostly divided into four parts:
- What is a BLDC motor, and how does it work?
- How do I know what type of power stage I need?
- How do I know where to place my components on this particular board?
- Designing Process.
In the BLDC motor design course, you can learn how a BLDC motor generates a rotating magnetic field by utilising permanent magnets made up of rare-earth magnets. You can also learn that a BLDC motor can convert electric power (e.g. DC) into rotational energy. The MLDB motor design course will introduce you to the fundamentals of BLDC Motor Design and teach you how to design an efficient, low-cost, and reliable BLDC motor system with a specific focus on motors used in industrial automation. You will cover the process of designing a DC motor controller or speed control circuitry, including selecting appropriate interconnection structures, geometry considerations, power semiconductor devices and torque limiting algorithms.
Why this course?
- Multiple things to learn: The motor design course also includes an embedded systems course that teaches you how to program an embedded system in different languages. What is embedded systems programming? It’s the process of writing software for machinery and electronics that has been integrated with a chip or firmware. An embedded system course intends to give you the tools and understanding required to develop your own embedded systems in languages like C, Proteus, MATLAB and more.
- Easy to understand: Apart from being highly detailed and in-depth learning of the embedded systems, the language of the course is also very easy to understand for someone who wants to learn about it from scratch. So you don’t have to worry if you have no prior knowledge of the embedded system; plenty of courses start their lessons from the basics. This course is designed for makers, engineers, and hobbyists. Embedded System Design will teach you the software skills to build your embedded system using devices such as Arduino and Raspberry Pi. You’ll learn how to program a microcontroller and use sensors in an embedded system course that includes multiple lessons with practical projects.
- Practical Knowledge: In addition to learning some of the basics of Embedded System Design using Project Idea 3D, you’ll be able to immediately put your new skills into practice by building an app on an Android phone or tablet! So don’t wait and start your first course of BLDC motor and embedded system design course today.
Now that you are aware of this course and its fundamentals, it will be easier for you to apply for the same. All the best!