All of us are looking for the brightest and best smile but it can be hard to know which options is best for you. A recent study found that 46% of adults were considering cosmetic teeth procedure but the immense number of options available on the market was overwhelming and off-putting.
So today let’s keep it simple. We will take a look at clear aligners and braces, some of their key differences and which one could be the most suitable for you.
Benefits of Clear Aligners Include
If you are thinking about EZ Smile Clear Aligners Melbourne, there are a number of great options. Aligners have increased in popularity due to their convenience, not everyone needs braces to achieve the perfect smile and clear aligners are much more convenient and a lot less intrusive than braces. It can be slightly more difficult for those located outside of central urban areas to find the appropriate treatment. Let’s take a look at some of the benefits of clear aligners vs Braces.
- Aligners are entirely removeable and simple to clean
- You can remove Aligners when you wish to eat.
- Aligners typically provide more comfort and less intrusion than braces
- Aligners require less maintenance and trips to the orthodontist
- Aligners are less noticeable
Benefits of Braces Include
Although Aligners are great, they might not be the most suitable choice for you. When it comes to permanent teeth straightening options, Braces are typically the more tradition option. This is because they are known to work and work well. Braces can do a lot more than just straighten your teeth, they can also improve your bite. If you top set of teeth close in front of the bottom row then you have an “overbite”, if it’s the other way around you have an “underbite”. Other aligners simply cannot correct your bite and if you want a perfect smile your need to correct your bite and braces can fix both an underbite or an overbite. Braces are widely available and prevalent in the dental community and is seen as a rite of passage for individuals looking to attain a straight smile.
- It’s impossible to “forget” your braces at home – they need little to no maintenance and require no thought
- Braces come in a variety of styles
- Braces are applicable in almost all dental cases
- As a permanent solution, Braces cannot be removed
Although informative, the advice above is not medical advice. To find the best option for you we highly recommend you consult with a dental professional who can assess your individual circumstances and recommend the most appropriate dental procedure for you.