Chemistry is one of the most important subjects that every student needs to study. This will help us understand what all are the topics that need to undergo the complete coverage as well. See when we are speaking about the topics that need to be covered in the field of chemistry then basically there will be two parts that we need to take care of one part is the organic chemistry and the other part is the inorganic chemistry.
There is always a need that we should be able to form a definite time table so that we will be able to understand what are the areas on which we need to put the focus on. We need to have a proper identification of the topics so we should know as to what are your weaker and the stronger areas
Let us try and make a few tips for our own so that we will be comfortable studying at our pace:
Keep track of the CBSE Class 12th Syllabus. First of all for this we need to make a list of all the important topics that we need to cover and then divide them accordingly.
Use the NCERT book. When we are preparing for different subjects, this is so very important that we will be able to understand the base of all things. For this we should always learn from the books. They can be our best guides.
Collect previous year’s papers we will notice here that as we try doing the different types of questions we will also be able to understand the pattern as well. This will help us understand as to what all are the areas that we need to put our maximum forces on. That way it will become easier for us to have a better visibility as well.
In this process, please see that you make use of the online study apps as well. The online portals will not only help us with the cone [pts. applications but will also help us understand as to what are the different areas that we need to make the maximum focus on as well.
There will be the different types of assistance that we will able to have so that we can also have the applicability for the same as well
- The papers that have been able to have the applicability as we will be able to have a previous 12 years solved papers. We will be able to have the required every time.
- When we refer to the off-line sauce what we can see is that we will have an access large question bank that is divided chapters by chapters.
- As we will be able to have a better understanding of the different question patterns, we will be able to have the applicability as well. The question pattern will also give us the identity of the pattern and the sections that we need to follow.
- With the offline content we will be able to have the idea as to what are the different question patterns and which all may be the ways that we will be able to apply the concepts for the solving of the numerical and the identification of the process as well
- There will be a definite syllabus that is being able to create the understanding the pattern. In vase of organic chemistry, the chemical patterns are one that will be able to create a new pattern for the identification as well.
So, the main aim here is that we should be able to have the pattern that need to set and then we will be able to identify the focus areas as well.
Here is wishing you all the best for your exam preparation with the hope that you will come out with flying colours!