Choosing the most suitable wig is very important for the one who is going to buy a new wig, one of the key points that people need to consider is the wig density.
What’s the Meaning of Wig Density?
When talking about the wig density, it usually comes to how much hair is actually on your wig. It means the thickness of a hair wig. The more hair on the wig, the thicker the wig will be, the higher the density will be.
Wigs generally have the following densities：
150% density, 180% density, 200% density, 250 density.
How To Chose a Suitable Wig Density?
When we talk about the suitable hair density, here are some aspects should be considered, the hair texture, length, density of your own hair, and the hair style you want.
- Firstly, you need to check the hair density of your own. choose a hair density that similar with your own hair can make your hair look more natural.
- Curly human hair wigs are more fluffy than straight wigs human hair, so if you prefer a curly one, the normal density is okay. While, a straight human hair wig will look more natural and fuller with the high density.
- Girls who wants human hair bob wigs or short human hair wigs, a 150% density is enough.
- Color wigs have a fuller look visually, so choose a general density is also good.
So Have You Decided the Hair Density You Want?
On this Friday and Saturday, Lovmuse will launch a special event, 25% off on all orders! Another surprise is, you can get a silk nightcap worth 39.9 dollars at random as long as you place an order in Lovmuse Hair!
25% off — Code:LMTRS
Latest Coupons in Lovmuse Hair:
- Buy One Get One Free
Free Headband Wig for any Purchase of 13X4 Lace Wig — CODE: LM11
- Tax Refund Season 15% Off All Orders — CODE: TR15
- 5X5 Lace 20% Off — CODE: TM20