When it comes to innerwear for Australian men, there is no shortage of choices available in the market. Although there are boxer briefs and shorts to regular briefs and boxers, it might not be out of line to say that trunks can be the best choice when it comes to innerwear. The men’s trunks have the comfortability of boxer briefs and yet, are short enough to ooze sex appeal. They are even versatile enough to be used both as swimwear and as regular underwear at home. Take a look at some of the reasons why trunks dominate the Australian innerwear market for men:
- They are built for comfort, and the snug fit is unparalleled compared to other types of underwear that are prevalent in the market. They are not as loose as the boxers that are mainly for casual purposes, but then again, they’re not as tight and constricted as those small briefs either.
- It’s also important to take care of one’s private parts, especially if they are leading an active lifestyle and trunks offer the perfect solution for that. They don’t run along the edge of the thighs, nor do they ride up the butt during physical movements either, providing the right amount of support and bracing the organs. They are especially useful for colder times when the trunks can keep the privates warm.
- As if that wasn’t enough, trunks are bound to fit in and raise the sex appeal of any man, giving the butt a perfect shape and laying just above the thigh muscles. The material does not crumble or wrinkle and has a neat appearance, enhancing the flattering attributes of the one wearing them.
Not to mention how men’s underwear can even be used to predict the state of Australia’s economy, owing to underwear being one of the most important purchases a man can make for his wardrobe.
Things To Consider When In The Market For Trunks:
A lot of men in Australia don’t pay attention to what their underwear looks like or feels like since nobody else will be paying attention to them anyway. So it’s not uncommon to find them buying the same type of pair in the same style and colour. It’s high time they have done away with such a linear type of shopping and consider these pointers below to buy the best pair of trunks for their everyday use:
- The right material can do wonders for comfort, and cotton is the go-to material when it comes to men’s trunks. It’s breathable, won’t cause any annoying chafe on the skin and won’t be tight enough to cause sweating. There are other materials available that customers can choose from, but cotton is more affordable and durable.
- The next thing that customers need to look out for is the size, so get those measurements ready before heading out to buy trunks. Get an accurate measurement of the hips and waist and use the charts to buy the right ones according to the fit.
- Always consider the body shape too when buying trunks. Since trunks are snug, men with larger body shapes may find them a tad uncomfortable to wear. The same goes for men with thin body frames, and both of these body types can do well with boxers and briefs, which will do a splendid job. If the body shape is too big, the elastic bands can ride up against the skin after some time and will be hard to wear. So get your body shape right to avoid chafing and possible wardrobe malfunctions.