Many men face erection problems at some point in their lifetime. Some can’t get an erection on-demand, while others can’t maintain an erection for as long as they want to. If any of these conditions hold true for you, please read the article further to know all possible reasons that could make you unable to get or stay erect.
Why Can’t You Get Or Stay Hard?
The causes of not being able to achieve or maintain erections are similar. Let’s discuss each of them in brief –
- Being overweight: Being overweight impacts your blood flow and limits your ability to get and maintain an erection.
- Smoking: the tobacco in the cigarettes can cause damage to your blood vessels throughout your body, including those which supply blood to the penis. With reduced blood flow to the penis, you’ll experience difficulty getting and maintaining erections.
- Drinking: In general, drinking reduces your blood flow, making it challenging to attain an erection, but drinking specifically at the time you wish to have sex makes your erections less reliable.
- Drug abuse: Drug abuse can impact your erection potential even after abstaining from drugs.
- Cycling: You may be startled, but cycling a lot can have a considerable impact on your erections. This is mainly due to the pressure that gets applied to your pelvic region while you’re cycling.
- Premature ejaculation: It refers to a condition when you ejaculate sooner than what you or your partner would like or expect. Naturally, when you ejaculate soon, your erection will not sustain.
- Some chronic health conditions: Having high blood pressure, diabetes, or heart disease can elevate your odds of being able to get or maintain erections.
- Psychological causes: if you are feeling stressed, anxious or depressed, it can prevent you from being sexually aroused or getting an erection.
Other factors that might be responsible
- Getting older: Erections usually become less reliable with growing age. So, your older age may be liable why you are unable to keep your erections.
- Performance anxiety: If you are over-anxious about how you’ll perform in bed, this might be a significant reason for your reduced erection potential.
What Can You Do About It?
Here are certain things to enhance your erection potential:
- Get adequate sexual stimulation: Instead of emphasizing only your inability to get and stay erect, you should try thinking about things that can arouse you. Take the assistance of audio or visual stimulation and increase your chances of getting firm erections that last long.
- Be open about your condition: Some men feel so embarrassed and guilty of their inability to get and maintain erections that they start avoiding their partner altogether. Rather, you should share all problems you’re facing to get emotional support and combat erection problems faster. Moreover, sex isn’t the only way to express love and affection towards your partner. You can try alternative ways and feel connected to your partner.
- Relax: Sleep for at least 8 hours each night because stress and tiredness make erections more difficult. You can try various strategies, including breathing exercises, progressive muscle relaxation techniques, yoga, meditation, etc., to relieve your stress and enhance sexual function.
How Can ED Pills Help?
If you regularly can’t get or keep erections, you might have a condition called erectile dysfunction. There are several medical treatments available to cure erectile dysfunction in men; the most common and convenient one is taking oral ED medication delivery. Following are some of the widely prescribed ED pills:
- Viagra (Sildenafil)
- Cialis (Tadalafil)
- Levitra (Vardenafil)
- Stendra (Avanafil)
These medications are able to help men get and maintain erections for a wide range of causes, and that’s the reason why ED pills are worth trying.
The name of the medications listed above are all branded medications and thus highly expensive. If you feel they may be unaffordable for you, don’t get disheartened. You can obtain generic versions of these medications at inexpensive rates.
Thinking, how effective are generic pills? Well, due to the presence of the same active ingredients, generic medications offer the same efficacy as their branded substitutes.
Kamagra oral jelly is the safest and most effective generic form of viagra that most men prefer to use as they deliver quick results. You must consult your doctor before using Kamagra oral jelly as it is a high-strength medication that may be inappropriate for some ED patients.
Kamagra oral jelly is a type of PDE-5 inhibitor that improves your erection potential by increasing the blood flowing to your penis. Although it’s mostly safe, you can experience serious side effects if you take Kamagra oral jelly without consultation or in a higher dosage than recommended by your doctor. Take only one dose of the medication in 24 hours to minimize the risk of developing adverse effects.
How To Take Kamagra Oral Jelly?
Take one dose of Kamagra oral jelly at least 15 minutes before the intended sexual activity. It comes in a gel form that eliminates the need to take it with water. Kamagra oral jelly also comes in many different flavors, including strawberry, banana, vanilla, orange, mango, pineapple, butterscotch, chocolate, mint, etc., which you can enjoy. Like the typical sildenafil medication, the effects of Kamagra oral jelly last for nearly 4 – 6 hours. You can have pleasurable sex several times in this period.
Kamagra oral jelly also causes certain side effects, although in extremely rare cases. Some common side effects are listed below:
- Runny nose
- Facial flushing
These side effects are generally mild and transient. But if your symptoms persist, you should contact your doctor immediately.
Can You Get Hard Without Medications?
If you don’t prefer taking Kamagra oral jelly or any other ED pills, try the following alternatives:
- Lifestyle changes: Making lifestyle modifications can improve your erections. These may include quitting smoking, exercising daily, drinking in moderation, and losing some weight.
- Kegel exercises: Kegel exercises help improve erections in 60% of men who perform them for at least six months. If you have no idea what these exercises are and how to do them, you can ask your doctor.
- Counseling: If stress, relationship problems, or other mental health concerns are responsible for your reduced erection potential, consult a counselor.
- Get your current medications checked: Using certain medications can cause erectile dysfunction. Talk to your healthcare specialist to determine if any of your medications may be responsible. Your doctor may alter the dose of the medication or suggest a different one.
- Use devices such as penis pumps: These devices are reliable and work for about 90% of people who use them. Ask your doctor to know if this could be a suitable treatment alternative for you.